Family Immigration Lawyer
Visa Petitions

DeCADES of Experience In Family Immigration

Cabrera & Associates provides top expert-level legal services because we believe in fairness and dignity. We want what is best for you and will provide you with what you need to succeed. 

Deep Knowledge of Family Immigration Law

Our 25+ years of experience are dedicated to assisting you and your family with all your Immigration needs and visa petitions.

Passion and Dedication To Our Clients

We know the struggles you go through when dealing with family Immigration and visa petitions. Which is the exact reason why as your lawyers, we are so dedicated to helping you find the solutions you need.

Responsive, Honest, and Direct

We are lawyers who know Immigration laws in and out. We are always honest and direct with what you need to do and are very responsive so you can always be in the know.

Providing Representation For All

We believe all clients in need of a family Immigration lawyer deserve to be treated with fairness and dignity. We strive to represent all and have worked with a variety of people, businesses, and companies.

Well Versed Immigration Appeal Lawyer

U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents have the right to petition their relatives if they meet certain conditions. Other foreign nationals could legally live in the United States, based on their personal circumstances.  For over 25 years we have assisted families to reunite and make a life together in the United States.  We handle the following types of Immigrant and non-Immigrant visa petitions, among others:

Family Immigration Attorneys That Care

The United States is a beautiful mix of people, races, and cultures. We know how complex family Immigration is and how overwhelming it can be. From the forms to the bureaucracy, it can be overwhelming and frustrating to do it all alone. Cabrera & Associates is here to provide you and your family with our 25+ years of experience to assist you in navigating the process. It is important to have an Immigration lawyer who has both skill in Immigration law and genuine care for their clients and we are here to provide you with just that. We fight to give your family opportunities, bring your family together, and provide hope for your family’s future. 

Family Immigration F.A.q.s

A U.S. citizen may sponsor their spouse for an immigrant visa, provided they are married. If the marriage took place in a foreign country, the U.S. citizen might need to provide additional documentation. There are also options for sponsoring a spouse for a non-immigrant visa if the marriage takes place in a foreign country.

If a close relative of yours has legal status in the United States, they may be able to sponsor you for legal permanent residence. In order to do this, they will need to prove that they have enough income or assets to support you financially.

A work permit allows you to enter a country and work there for a set period of time, while a green card gives you permanent residency in the country. If you want to move to a country to work, you will need to apply for a work permit with your employer’s support. 

There are different groups of people who are classified as employment-based immigrants. The first group is called priority workers, which includes people with skills in high demand in the United States. The second group is called professionals holding advanced degrees, including people with a master’s degree or higher. The third group is called persons of exceptional ability, including people with rare or unique skills. The fourth group is called employment creators/investors, which includes people who create jobs or invest money in businesses in the United States.

An Immigration lawyer can help you with the process of immigrating to another country. They can help you figure out which documents you need and how to fill them out correctly.